Ads Top

"[Screenshot] So I spotted Tyranitar in wild and this happened!"


#PokemonGO: So I spotted Tyranitar in wild and this happened! I rolled up on a red light and boom he pops up next to me. I parked and then went to battle. I used at least 25 pieces of fruit on him and 37 ultra balls. Did I catch him? Nope! He fled after about 10 minutes. I was so ticked off. Looking and seeing him as the last one in the Pokedex makes me wonder if he I will ever see him again. Anyone else catch or spot him? Here is a screenshot of him I took. http://ift.tt/2l5PCoV via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2lQvFHj
"[Screenshot] So I spotted Tyranitar in wild and this happened!" "[Screenshot] So I spotted Tyranitar in wild and this happened!" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 01:43 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.