Ads Top

"[Story] My first experience with a ??? Pokemon"


#PokemonGO: Backstory: Level 28 with some decently powered up mons, so I had never seen a ??? Pokémon past level 15 or so.I was at a local park looking for new gen 2 Pokémon when a Tyranitar shadow popped up on the radar. After a short sprint to the stop a block down the street, he spawned. I almost dropped my phone when I saw he was ??? CP. My best at the time was a 2.7k Dragonite that I had dumped a bunch of dust into.Around 7 ultra balls and razzberries later, I had a 2.8k Tyranitar with Bite and Stone Edge. He also came with 10 candies, and combined with a few Lavitars I had found earlier, I was able to get him maxed out to 3020 CP.First 3k Pokémon and A NEW gen 2 dex entry, absolutely amazing.Edit: I was in and around Chicago and the northern suburbs, not sure where I found all the Lavitars, since I didn't realize they evolved into Tyranitar and wasn't paying much attention to everything I was catching.Pic Sauce via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2l19Lja
"[Story] My first experience with a ??? Pokemon" "[Story] My first experience with a ??? Pokemon" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 15:08 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.