Ads Top

"Strange portal in PoGO. Can I get banned?"


#PokemonGO: I live in Toruń in Poland and at the University Department of Physics there is a kind of portal to Georgia in the USA. I don't know how it is possible. This happens for everyone, on every phone and every network. Even Google Maps says it' definitely Georgia. So I have a question if I catch Tauros there to complete pokedex can I get banned? I am afraid to use it but having Tauros is very tempting. PS. My friend's pictures http://ift.tt/2lAscK4: Summarizing, in a few days I'll try to go there and catch the Tauros. As I said I don't go to this school so I'm not sure opening hours etc. I don't even know how much can I spend time there, maybe they'll kick me out, it's university obviously. I have plans to do that after ~10h being offline, as you advised. in a few days I'll do some summary with the screenshots and other information. I can do that more times but I guess not to often. Anyway, wish me luck :) via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2ludBlj
"Strange portal in PoGO. Can I get banned?" "Strange portal in PoGO. Can I get banned?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 02:10 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.