Ads Top

"Thank You Niantic for Pinap Berry"


#PokemonGO: Gen 2 has been a blast this weekend. Having that nostalgic feeling I had when the game came out in July came back to be this past weekend and I had so much fun.However, This weekend I met a lover. Her name was the Pinap Berry.The Pinap Berry isn't your typical berry it's got a smooth yellow texture and tall green spikes coming out the head. This beauty is quite possibly my most favorite addition to the game.Even If Gen 2 Didn't come out, I would've been happy with just this berry. This berry has meant the world to me this past weekend and I just gotta Thank the big guys at Niantic for giving her to me. Thank. You. via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2lfqOxZ
"Thank You Niantic for Pinap Berry" "Thank You Niantic for Pinap Berry" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 04:56 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.