Ads Top

"This is getting beyond a joke..."


#PokemonGO: https://twitter.com/PokemonGoApp/status/828740163299901446Every single time I get a notification that Pokemon Go has tweeted I get excited at the possibility of at least some form of news regarding upcoming updates but yet again they throw this useless crap at us constantly. I am not suggesting they stop tweeting these random tweets altogether but they could at least occasionally at least try and keep the hype going until gen 2 is ready (even if they just posted a picture of a model of an upcoming pokemon)... It is evident that I am not the only one frustrated by this ignorance to the community either looking at the replies that each of their tweets are getting... I am just finding it so sad that the Pokemon Go community is split and frustrated in such a way... via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2lhuFbd
"This is getting beyond a joke..." "This is getting beyond a joke..." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 10:44 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.