Ads Top

"How close are the gyms in your area to the "singularity"?"


#PokemonGO: TL;DR: the minimum average level of pokémon in gyms are increasing steadily, now it's above 2600 here, and all of them are maxed out to the trainer level.What's the general minimum cp level in the gyms in your area now?I remember the good old days where you could be someone with a cp 1500 Hypno... I remember the posts here in TSR discussing how to train against hypno, and how hard training against it is.Now they are gone for a long time. I haven't seen a Hypno in a gyms for months.Followed by Arcanine, Flareon, Exeggutor.Now Lapras begins to drop out.I'm level 30, the hard core around me are over level 35.Last week the first legit Hungarian player reached level 40 - and they celebrated it by luring up all stops nearby.The established gyms start at cp2800-3000 now in my area. Occasionally lower cp ones appear but all of them eventually fall victim of the friendly knockouts as soon as the gym reaches level 7.I already saw one level 10 gym which had a 3000+ gyarados at the bottom.All of them are maxed out to the trainer level and their CP are very tightly packed. Basically a few percentage of IV, 1-2 trainer levels decide whether you are at the top or the bottom.I'm pretty sure this tendency will continue and eventually we will reach the Dragonite singularity by having level 10 gyms with 10 level 40 trainers in boasting with their perfect cp3581 Dragonites, all the way from the bottom to the top. via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2jUJDCE
"How close are the gyms in your area to the "singularity"?" "How close are the gyms in your area to the "singularity"?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 11:35 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.