Ads Top

"Can't believe Niantic Support"


#PokemonGO: So back in early to mid December, there was a pricing glitch in some countries on Android where it was charging %15 more, and I didn't realize till after buying the coins. ( cause we're all guilty of hitting next, next, next )Needless to say they ended up fixing the pricing glitch a few days later, and ever since I've been trying to get Niantic to refund me the difference in price, yet I never got a reply.Ultimately since I payed through PayPal, I submitted a claim to get the difference in price back (to which Niantic never responded to in the 2 week limit) so PayPal sided in my favour and refunded me the difference.Then a few days later I go to collect my daily gym bonus and notice my coin balance is NEGATIVE the entire coin purchase. I'm assuming they thought I got a refund for the entire amount so they retracted my coins (which would be logical if I had actually got a full refund)Basically Niantic got my money and I didn't get what I paid for, since I already disputed it through PayPal once and it won't let me do it again. I wouldn't care so much if it was a small package but I bought one of the biggest ones.TL:DR - Bought coins during increased pricing glitch, got refunded the difference in price from paypal since Niantic won't respond to emails. All the coins got retracted from my account into a negative balance, and Niantic still wont respond. via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2jWtjX0
"Can't believe Niantic Support" "Can't believe Niantic Support" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 13:28 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.