"Is there a Pokemon you really wanted to use, but was disappointed by its performance in battle?"

For me, it was Lycanroc Midday. At first when I caught one in Sun, it was constantly getting easily defeated in battle. I had chalked it up to it just being untrained and thought that it would make up for it when it evolved. Spoiler alert; it didn't. Lycanroc continued to underperform, with taking huge damage from neutral and even unresisted hits, and failing to defeat Pokemon with its attacks, allowing them to easily counterattack and take it out. Still, I pushed through and beat the E4, barely any thanks to Lycanroc. (Seriously, he even struggled against Kahili, although that's half because Mandibuzz learning Bone Rush slipped my mind). via /r/pokemon http://ift.tt/2lbZceB
"Is there a Pokemon you really wanted to use, but was disappointed by its performance in battle?"
Reviewed by The Pokémonger
on
13:43
Rating:


No comments