Ads Top

"Updated Pokémon GO Species Data and Moveset Rankings Spreadsheet"


#PokemonGO: http://ift.tt/2lYRXqu have updated the Pokémon GO Species Data and Moveset Rankings Spreadsheet from Professor_Kukui. He was the author of that very usefull spreadsheet and all formulas are from him! I asked him last week if he will update his sheet for generation 2, but I got no answer and he didn't updated it yet. Thats why I copied his sheet and updated all gen 1 Pokémon and added the gen 2 Pokémon. You can find the results on the link above.I dont have access to the game master file (dont know how that works) and thats why I had to use different sources. Here are the sources I have used:#1: Gen 1 move updates#2: New move values#3: New move values (Energy per use)#4: New move values#5: Gen 2 Pokémon with moves, types and base statsThere are still missing some infos:IDs of the new moves"Window Start" and "Window End" of the new moves (You can find "Damage Window" on source #2 but not the other both)Heal scale of new moves? (Not sure if there are new heal moves and also not sure if heals are considered in the formulas)If you find some wrong infos or other mistakes or if you can give me some of the missing infos I would be happy if you write that as a comment on this post. A detailed instruction how to get the game master file would be awesome, too :)I have updated all that data because I needed it for my website. All what you can find in the spreadsheet is visually represented on http://ift.tt/2aL14oa. There you can easily check the movesets of your Pokémon.I published my updates because the sheet of Professor_Kukui were used from many people and they should use it again. I hope thats no problem for him.Have fun :)Issues:On source #2 you can see that the damage window of thunder punch is -150. Is that a mistake? What is the correct value?What does the moves with "(Blastoise)" mean? Are they still relevant?Before the updates the damage window of each basic move was 200ms. That got changed now. Is it required to consider it in the formulas now?Is StaminaLossScalar and HealScalar relevant? If so I need that values for the new moves!Fixed issues:Obtained Energy from Zen Headbutt fixed from 3 to 10 via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2lAaHfC
"Updated Pokémon GO Species Data and Moveset Rankings Spreadsheet" "Updated Pokémon GO Species Data and Moveset Rankings Spreadsheet" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 20:12 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.