Ads Top

"What a way to get back to into the game!"


#PokemonGO: Like many others I got back into Pokemon Go after months of not playing because of Gen 2. Today I was running low on balls so I took a quick trip to my local cemetery(anyone notice pokemon actually spawn in them now?) to stock up. A friend tells me that a Snorlax spawned 10 min away (bus) so obviously I b-line to the nearest bus stop. As I'm speed walking like I need to take a dump and the snorlax is a toilet, my heart drops as I see another dream pokemon. Yup, on my first poke hunting trip in months I got to witness these two beasts side by side! Thanks for reading I just wanted to share my experience. via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2lm6BXF
"What a way to get back to into the game!" "What a way to get back to into the game!" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 02:49 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.