Ads Top

"Why you should always prestige. Even if its just for 100 prestige"


#PokemonGO: I'm a Team Instinct in a town filled with Valor and a few Mystic. Last night I took 3 low level gyms and placed an 2150 Omastar, a 1829 Slowbro, and a 2058 Poliwrath. There are so few Instinct players around here that gyms I take barely last any time at all. So I usually just throw something interesting in (and simply refuse to ever throw a Vaporeon in a gym). Like normal when I woke up this morning I checked how many were left and it was down to one. But I kept checking throughout the day and, to my surprise, the gym was still up.The Bubble/Hydro Pump Poliwrath that I prestiged 183 up on because there was so much drift it was impossible to do it with anything less than its original CP in fear of getting that infamous Error.When I returned to check on it today it was sitting at lvl 1 with a meager 183 prestige. The drift was so bad it had made it impossible for them to battle it again and so it was just left there. I even tried to actually prestige it this time and just kept getting errors.This was my first gym that has ever lasted long enough to collect from twice in my town. And all thanks to that little bit of prestiging...As a side mote this gym is a starbucks gym that is in the middle of a large building. Not even where the starbucks is anymore either. So its kind of annoying otherwise via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2jEIgYQ
"Why you should always prestige. Even if its just for 100 prestige" "Why you should always prestige. Even if its just for 100 prestige" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 18:17 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.