Ads Top

"Wish: The ability to preset teams of 6 for training."


#PokemonGO: For all of the updates and longings in the PoGo community, this is probably what I wish for the most: The ability to group my mons into teams of 6 based on CP and ability so that I can quickly size up a gym and deploy the appropriate team rather than having to awkwardly scroll through my mons and select them individually.Also, the option after battling of healing my entire team of 6 with the press of a button. I'd be thrilled to battle, see the "You Win/You Lose" notification, and then have a quick screen pop up showing the health of my six battlers with the option to "Heal All" and an adjustable lineup of my revives/potions.(And, if I'm going to be greedy, 10 Stardust per Pokemon defeated in a gym would be awesome too.....)EDIT: After reading some comments, an even simpler change would be to let you select all 6 battlers at once (similar to mass transferring) instead of having to click on all 6 and scroll through individually each time. via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2kE1n6G
"Wish: The ability to preset teams of 6 for training." "Wish: The ability to preset teams of 6 for training." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 06:20 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.