Ads Top

"3'689 of my 7'263 catches have been the same 5 pokemon."


#PokemonGO: 1250 have been Pidgey955 have been Rattata742 have been Weedle414 have been Eevee328 have been SpearowThese 5 pokemon contribute to over 50% of my total pokemon. The percentages will only get lower with every Hoothoot and Ledyba that spawn next to me.What pokemon dominate your region and what percentage of your catches do they take up? My pidgey catches alone are more than 1 in every 6 pokemon I catch. via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2lyXW0B
"3'689 of my 7'263 catches have been the same 5 pokemon." "3'689 of my 7'263 catches have been the same 5 pokemon." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 10:02 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.