Ads Top

"[Discussion] Anyone Else Waiting for the Gamepress Tier List?"


#PokemonGO: I've been tempted to power up some of my pokes but with so many lists going around about what the best movesets are I've just been sitting on my dust. The only thing I've powered has been my ZH/DG Blissey because I know I'm not going to be getting another Chansey. I just want something that feels more definitive. Anyone know if they're close to releasing it? via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2lvpe8X
"[Discussion] Anyone Else Waiting for the Gamepress Tier List?" "[Discussion] Anyone Else Waiting for the Gamepress Tier List?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 03:29 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.