Ads Top

"[Discussion] If lures were always 6 hours, I would use one every day. Currently I use none."


#PokemonGO: I know I'm not the only one. Heck, I could probably write it off as a business expense to draw in customers.How much money would Niantic lose (if you count each lure as 80 cents, not counting the free ones from each account, especially padded by bots) from people who use multiple lures in a row? How much money would they gain from trainers using lures that wouldn't otherwise? I have a feeling they'd actually see an increase in lure purchases. From what I've seen, most non bots just use one and move on. So it lasting 6 hours is not a monetary loss in those cases. Then there's people like me who live or work near a stop. 30 minutes isn't enough to bother, but it was and would continue to be worth it for 6 hours. Daily. It's just a lot more relaxing, because you just catch when you can throughout the day, while with 30 minutes you feel you need to get every single one to justify the use if the lure.That's just from a direct monetary perspective. Consider how you feel when you see lures around. The game looks alive, it motivates me to play more often knowing others are out there playing. If I see a lure now, I may not even bother, since it might already be over by the time I get to it. It would really help getting out to socialize with other trainers and just make the game more enjoyable to play. Which in turn retains players and causes them to want to spend money on it.This really seems like it would benefit both players and Niantic. via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2lVV1mb
"[Discussion] If lures were always 6 hours, I would use one every day. Currently I use none." "[Discussion] If lures were always 6 hours, I would use one every day. Currently I use none." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 19:27 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.