Ads Top

"[Meta] I hate to be "that guy" but can the screenshots of tiny pokemon and "poke-fusions" stop?"


#PokemonGO: As a community, i choose to believe we are actively attempting to better ourselves. This, would be a good start as all of us can agree these screenshots are a waste of space, clog the sub of useful posts, are not entertaining, and no, you aren' the first to see this bug.Plus, come on guys. Its actually against the sub rules. via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2nzIYvQ
"[Meta] I hate to be "that guy" but can the screenshots of tiny pokemon and "poke-fusions" stop?" "[Meta] I hate to be "that guy" but can the screenshots of tiny pokemon and "poke-fusions" stop?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 22:37 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.