Ads Top

"The Dex new entry screen will show as a shiny if first caught/evolved is shiny"


#PokemonGO: As the title explains, the entry screen for a newly caught/evolved pokemon will show up as the shiny version if being evolved from a shiny. Not sure how many people care about this, but I figured I'd post about it in case there aren't that many here whose first Gyarados was a red one. Here's a screenshot: http://ift.tt/2oqUt68 months of working to get enough candies to evolve my first Gyarados, this water festival gave me enough to evolve two, so I decided to evolve my shiny Magikarp first. Even though it's not that great of an IV Magikarp, I'm still pretty stoked to have a shiny Gyarados.I did record my phone's screen during the process, but it was my first screen recording and the quality is pretty poor, so I'll only upload if you guys think it's necessary. via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2opj5wn
"The Dex new entry screen will show as a shiny if first caught/evolved is shiny" "The Dex new entry screen will show as a shiny if first caught/evolved is shiny" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 22:07 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.