Ads Top

"[Discussion] I think being able to message players of your team would be awesome to synchronize taking and building up gyms."


#PokemonGO: There are a few players locally that tend to take and build the same gyms I do. It would be so awesome if we could message in order to coordinate this more.I don't know if trading is ever going to happen, but I assume if it does there will have to be some way to message or communicate.I think that in and of itself will add a lot to the game. via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2o66wbS
"[Discussion] I think being able to message players of your team would be awesome to synchronize taking and building up gyms." "[Discussion] I think being able to message players of your team would be awesome to synchronize taking and building up gyms." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 02:30 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.