Ads Top

"Your embarrassing/funny misconceptions when the game was new."


#PokemonGO: I'd heard of 3000 CP dragonites but didn't think each pokemon had different limits. So I'd boast in a whatsapp group about my goal to powerup a terrifying 3000 CP jigglypuff and call it the dark lord.When I knew nothing of the tracking system I saw my first jigglpuff on my radar. I went out into my garden shirtless midnight hoping that the furthest corners might get me in range of it. Pretty stupid because it could have been much much further away than my tiny garden :X via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2okTgkZ
"Your embarrassing/funny misconceptions when the game was new." "Your embarrassing/funny misconceptions when the game was new." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 12:11 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.