Ads Top

"Auto Appraisal/Instant Dialogue"


#PokemonGO: Hey travelers, I wanted to quickly discuss about how the current "Appraise" option works and how it could be improved. (And I'm not sure I've seen a thread mentioning this yet either)I'm the type of trainer to always press the Appraise option after anything I catch, hoping to have found a rare 100% IV pokemon (or at least 80%+ which I will always star and consider keeping). But in doing so, I only need to read the second sentence of text to know that I've got a keeper and if not, I'll just spam click to the end.After doing this for a million times, this process becomes so tedious and takes away from time looking at the overworld, which especially sucks while moving (in public transit or as a passenger in a vehicle) because I'm so paranoid that I'll miss a wild Unown or something.So my suggestion is that we have an Auto-Appraise system that also combines with instant dialogue with visual symbols to display this information more quickly. For example: once you catch the pokemon and move to thier profile screen, your respective Team Leader would pop out from the side and have one comment that would tell you what their IV's are around, followed by the symbols HP +, ATK +, DEF - underneath it (this would display that it's HP and ATK are its strongest and DEF is neutral/poor in this sample). This way, I could have all that info in one click and move on. This would also help newer trainers that don't realize they can access this information by having it come automatically. (Perhaps there could be an option to change back to manual Appraise if you prefer it).Definitely a topic that can be elaborated much more on, but would be a very well appreciated quality-of-life buff to the game.tl;dr: Auto-appraise my pokemon and tell me everything in one click. via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2puHd2j
"Auto Appraisal/Instant Dialogue" "Auto Appraisal/Instant Dialogue" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 00:03 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.