Ads Top

"Botbullying"


#PokemonGO: So I'm gonna lay down a little story here, hoping someone's attention is raised.I'm a family man in Iceland and have always enjoyed gaming. This years fancy is PGO and early on I loved it despite it's many flaws. I've even spent money on it and of course alot of time and effort. But it seems I "pissed off" a crazy teenager who uses an army of bots to both replicate/mimic my name and uses every waking hour to hunt down and eliminate any gym I enter. This has been ongoing for weeks now and I know who it is but won't do anything because he's a minor. Just today he took down 9 gyms in 20 minutes and left them empty. This has been raised with Niantic and they have banned several bots but he keeps coming back with new ones. The only time I've ever gotten a reply from them was when I used my name as a base for 8 of his bots. I don't see the point in playing the gym aspect of the game and am loosing interest in the game completely. What is more I'm losing any faith in Niantic and John Hanke and I think that if this botting situation isn't resolved very, very soon I won't be spending my money, time or effort on anything they produce ever again. The worst thing about Niantic is their silence. via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2qjkZAa
"Botbullying" "Botbullying" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 00:02 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.