Ads Top

"Finally completed my Generation 1 Regional Pokedex!"


#PokemonGO: I've been playing this game since July 7th 2016 (I think? Somewhere close), that's now almost 10 months, and from the start my goal was to complete at the very least the first generation regional Pokedex, and today I finally accomplished that goal!My final Pokemon (Hitmonchan) I've been on the hunt for, for ages. I never hatched one from a 10km egg at the start of the game, never saw one in the wild (even though I've found Hitmonlee and Hitmontop in the wild), and I hatched 5 Tyrogue's during the Easter Event, and none of them had the stats to turn into one.Lately a lot of rarer Pokemon have been spawning on the island I live on off the south eastern area of England, and because of that and a local tracker of my area from a Facebook group, I managed to locate and find the last two Pokemon I needed which were Venusaur and Hitmonchan. However me getting the Hitmonchan was very difficult.When I saw it on the tracker it said it would disappear in around 16 minutes, me and my dad probably got there with around 6 minutes left, and unfortunately it spawned in the area where the connection is the worst. After getting out of the car and running around a bit to finally get it to show up, I tried to catch it. The game then proceeded to freeze.After a bit of the wait of standing on a sidewalk in the cold, my connection finally came back, and I only had about 1 minute left, I finally got it up on my screen and I caught it. It was a very very stressful time just attempting to get the connection back, and I haven't been happier in ages when I finally saw that third shake.With that I'm now just missing a few Gen2 Pokemon, some of which I'm close to or need an item for, if you're interested on what those are, I can find out. :)Thanks for reading! Excited for the upcoming adventures since rarer things appear to be spawning!PicturesTL;DR: Finally completed my Gen1 Regional Dex! Connection issues made me nearly miss it though, and rarer spawns in my area for future adventures! via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2oY5Q5i
"Finally completed my Generation 1 Regional Pokedex!" "Finally completed my Generation 1 Regional Pokedex!" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 14:36 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.