Ads Top

"The pink "Pokemon was caught!" text you get when using the Plus will not tell you if it's Ditto!"


#PokemonGO: Today I was checking my Pokemon inventory to see what the Plus had caught. With the Pokemon menu open, I had the plus connected, it vibrated green and I pushed the button (I had them sorted by "Recent"). Ditto pops up in the top left corner of my bag as the plus starts to vibrate one, two, three times. I close out of my Pokemon menu (plus is still in the catch vibration) and the pink arrow is pointing to a Sentret. Plus does the multicolor blink and "Sentret was caught!" pink text appears. I checked back in my bag, nope I didn't have a new Sentret that I caught after catching the Ditto. So when the plus caught the Sentret-Ditto, the pink text was "Sentret" and I only knew it was Ditto because I happened to be looking when the Pokemon was added to my bag. via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2oQppkQ
"The pink "Pokemon was caught!" text you get when using the Plus will not tell you if it's Ditto!" "The pink "Pokemon was caught!" text you get when using the Plus will not tell you if it's Ditto!" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 14:23 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.