Ads Top

"Gym attacker selection"


#PokemonGO: Read lots of good ideas on a better way to select the gym attacker line-up.While I get better at battling/prestiging Gyms I now more and more exchange the attaker to a better one for the next defender. And get more efficient at it. Only to have that attacker re-appear after the next one faints.While not knowing of how/if any Gym rework would affect the overall system...Why not automatically move any exchanged attacker on the 6th (last) place?Now I multiple times have to change attackers (again) by that time a still reasonably healthy mon is weakened more and more eventually fainting.Example: When I have beaten a strong Vaporean with just one Tangela I do not need/want to have that weakened Tangela show up anymore during the whole gym fight.The next Tangela (held in reserve) in the line-up I would want to exchange directly (before) facing the new defender. It would be great if after exchanging the second Tangela I would not see my Tangelas again in the line-up until I used-up (or changed) all other attackers.However if I am just about to beat a defender and all my previous match-ups are 'spent' or exchanged, I might want to hammer that defender with all the remaining CP I have and use the weakened Tangelas. And finally run away when I have no chance of finishing-up the next defender.The whole line-up selection was already frequently food for discussion/ideas. Hope things get simpler/quicker with a gym update. In the rush to exchange attackers I sometimes press 'run' or choose the wrong attacker and have to redo the whole thing.If all goes efficient I can concentrate on battling. Just recently I got consistent at getting 1000 prestige points per defeated mon. Gone are the days of just spamming attacks and now not having to rely on wasting healing items. via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2qrmFLy
"Gym attacker selection" "Gym attacker selection" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 01:01 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.