Ads Top

"How did I circumvent the Pokemon level cap?"


#PokemonGO: Hey everyone! I seem to have just circumvented the powerup-limit and I wonder why. I'm a level 37 player, yet the game just allowed me to power up my Gyarados to level 39.Here's an album of the screenshots I took.I just had it returned from a gym after about a week and it's a 100% so I figured I could power it up some more. It was at level 36 (3093 CP) when I got it back. It also went from 0 to 3 HP due to the power-ups (I like to preserve revives when I can) Everything went normal, but when it reached 38.5 the power up button surprisingly didn't turn grey. I checked with Calcy IV that it was indeed at 38.5 so I tested whether another power-up would work and now I have a level 39 Gyarados (3234CP).I know that it used to work by double-tapping or due to lag, but that wasn't the case here. I pressed the button normally and spent like half a minute in between wondering why the button wasn't greyed out. Does anyone have an idea why it was possible for me? via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2pkHQda
"How did I circumvent the Pokemon level cap?" "How did I circumvent the Pokemon level cap?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 13:57 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.