Ads Top

"[IDEA] They should add how much candy you have to the HUD of the catching screen."


#PokemonGO: You don't know how many times I've had to Run away just to see how much candy I have for a certain Pokémon. That way I can gauge how useful it is to catch this Pokémon when I'm low on Pokeballs or candy.For example, I've had 94 Oddish candies since the Grass event for my Gloom which was a long time ago. And I only have 1 Pinap berry so I'm not using it unless I see a Dratini or something. But then I run into an Oddish and catch it only realizing until after that I was 1 Pinap berry away from having a Bellossom. Now I need to wait another month or however long until I see another Oddish. via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2rcoTOr
"[IDEA] They should add how much candy you have to the HUD of the catching screen." "[IDEA] They should add how much candy you have to the HUD of the catching screen." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 01:01 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.