Ads Top

"If Litten had been the fire type starter for Gen I or Gen II, do you think Game Freak would have given it a different evolution line?"


Perhaps I'm in the minority now, but I still can't stand the fact that Litten evolves into a bipedal tiger. When Litten was first announced, I had all sorts of ideas for its final evolution and saw a lot of awesome fanart, all of which kept Litten on four legs. I was so disappointed when I found out that the supposed leak of Incineroar was real. I still love Pokémon and went to Best Buy right before it opened at 10:00 AM to get Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon on release date, but I will always be disappointed in Game Freak for ruining Litten's evolution line. I still chose Litten, but I never evolved it so now I have a level 61 Litten (it's admittedly pretty damn kool to have a high level basic stage starter).Enough backstory, now for my question. Do you all think that Litten would have stayed on four legs if Game Freak had designed it back in Gen I or Gen II? Pokémon design trends have changed throughout the years, and for whatever reason I think Litten would have gotten a much better final evolution if it had been designed for Gen I or Gen II. via /r/pokemon http://ift.tt/2pVrKIE
"If Litten had been the fire type starter for Gen I or Gen II, do you think Game Freak would have given it a different evolution line?" "If Litten had been the fire type starter for Gen I or Gen II, do you think Game Freak would have given it a different evolution line?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 10:38 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.