Ads Top

"Slow recognition on Go+."


#PokemonGO: Last week I picked up a PoGo+ and I feel I am having a few issues with it. It it working great for catching pokemon, but that is about it. If I set it to only pick up stops, even going around 10-12 MPH it will not pick up the stop until it is just about out of range and when it finally does, I get the out of range error when I do press it. Also, If i set it to only catch pokemon and I am spinning stops by hand, traveling again around 10-12 MPH I will get the "try again later" on a majority of stops I try to collect. When i disconnect the + I can spin the same stops at 15-20 MPH and not miss a single one. I'm curious to see if others are having the same issue. I've tried all the normal things that fix phone issues such as powering on and off, cycling Bluetooth, uninstalling and re installing the game, and resetting the PoGo+ connection. My phone is a One+ 3t and the OS is Android Nougat. via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2pOBYNM
"Slow recognition on Go+." "Slow recognition on Go+." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 21:13 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.