Ads Top

"I've bought a used Soul Silver Cartrigde today"


So recently I saw a picture of a used Nintendo DS, where the buyer recieved a letter from the previous owner saying something along the lines of "This device was my childhood. I loved it. And I hope that you, the new owner, will love it just as much. Have fun!".Today I bought a used Soul Silver Edition in my local GameStop. I wanted to replay it, as it is my favorite Version. The original, the Silver Version, was the very first game I ever played, I guess that is now nearly 16 years ago... And there are many memories I associate with this game, so yeah. I wanted to replay this game again. And I wanted nothing but to start playing it. And then I saw the savefile of the previous owner, and I wanted to somehow give him a kind of tribute. I know, that he will probably not even see this post, and I don't know why I got so sentimental about this, but here goes my attempt of trying to find out how he went about his adventure.It is a save with 14hrs of playtime, he managed to get 7 badges and chose Cyndaquill as his starter. He started his adventure on the 1st of November in 2011, so 9 years ago two days from now. Somehow, that struck me as kind of a weird coincidence. 5 days after that he got an Eevee in Goldenrod city, and he even evolved his Togepi. And he did not give any of his mons nicknames.Aside from that there was nothing more particularly worthy of note. But what I did do was write all those things down on a piece of paper and stored it in the game box.My plan was to start a shiny only run on this cardridge as soon as I got it, but now I will wait for 2 more days, just so that I can start this adventure on the same day the previous owner did. And I will name the first male shiny I get Darius, the name of his character.I don't really know how to end this post... I just wanted to get this sentimentality out of my system xD I just hope that I am not the only one who can get this sentimental about such things...Maybe you can give me your thoughts or similar stories on this in the comments, I would love to read them :)(And again, thanks to the previous owner Darius. Now I can finally relive this game :) ) via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/3mwhzqb
"I've bought a used Soul Silver Cartrigde today" "I've bought a used Soul Silver Cartrigde today" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 11:34 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.