Ads Top

"Pokemon Black and White is amazing"


Just finished my playthrough of pokemon White after Sun, Omega Ruby, Y and Platinum all for the first time. And I can say now that I was very stupid to not play pokemon BW for so much time. Its easily in my top 5. The music, the new pokemon, Unova and most importantly the story, specially N. Everything was great. Except for Ghetsis battle. That was hard, really hard for me. It seem everyone (or almost everyone) likes Gen 5 nowadays so this post isnt really something special, but I just had to make it.Im planing on playing the sequels next. Are they worth it ? via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/2J9nkeT
"Pokemon Black and White is amazing" "Pokemon Black and White is amazing" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 13:33 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.