Ads Top

"[Story] So, today I met an almost blind player."


#PokemonGO: Ok, so I'm in a whatsapp group of the Team Mystic since launch, sometime we have someting like a meeting/gathering on a local park to meet each other, talk and stuff like that.Today we get together and I met people that I haven't seen, but there was a guy that seems like having problems with him cellphone, he was clic spamming like if he were fighting on a gym but there wasn't any gym nearby. Minutes later I get closer to this guys because a friend of my was talking to him and my friend said that this guy barely can see, he touch all over the screen trying to clic on a pokestop or a pokemon and he recognize the pokemon by their crying. Also he ask sometime for help to know how is his bag and pokemon space, or to transfer a 'mon.Actually he is level 21, he has a Lapras as his buddy. I couldn't ask for his name but I really hope to meet him again and see his progress.** I really feel proud about this guy, about all the effort he puts on the game.** via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2qnHLaa
"[Story] So, today I met an almost blind player." "[Story] So, today I met an almost blind player." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 20:16 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.