Ads Top

"Alakazam raid boss soloed"


#PokemonGO: This is my first post, so please excuse my mistakes. Today I was able to solo a raid boss lvl 3 Alakazam, in the 7th fight. Time left, maybe 1 second, the final animation showed 0 seconds remaining. I want to start by thanking to:/u/FuNKyShO for showing me how you cannot solo an Alakazam with focus balst :) (no DB/DC dragonties, no matter how big, even Tyra were not of many help)/u/pulsivesilver for showing the top DPS for each raid boss here: http://ift.tt/2tG5Z1a ; I keep the spreadsheet referenced in that thread always open on my phone, did not failed by by nowFinal team, in the order used during final battle:DT/Ou Dragonite, 96 IV, lvl 34.5 - CP 3276SC/Shadow Ball Gengar, 80 IV, lvl 34 - CP 2320Hex/Sludge Bomb Gengar, 100 IV, lvl 33, CP 2357SC/Sludge Bomb Gengar, 62 IV, lvl 30, CP 2120B/SE Tyranitar, 91 IV, lvl 33.5, CP 3289DT/Hu Dragonite, 98 IV, lvl 34.5, CP 3292 - did not fightNow, one can see that a level 33 player can do that, granted he has stardust and candies to level up that many Gengars and Dragonites :). I'm lvl 37, but my dust went into 2 Rock Golems to max them for an Arcanine and in some Exes for Vaporeon (probably I exaggerated, but was in rush :) )Fight style: Gengar:I dodged probably half of focus blasts with every Gengar, so the rate per fight was probably like:3 charge moves from Gengar, 1 dodge blast, 1 eaten (if early on the fight good, charge my move, if at the end, good, finished me quickly, I had luck to not get one in the middle, to kill me before firing a charge move). Dragonite:eat all focus blasts since I needed the damage to load the Outrage faster.Tyra: - dodge every FB, other wise instant death (happened in some of the earlier battles)Alakazam health progress: - went yellow at around 95 seconds left: done by Dragonite and most powerful Gengar, lucky with Dragonite, ended up lunching 5 or 6 Outrages) - went red at around 54 seconds left: done by what was left of first Gengar, 2nd one and part of 3rd one; a little bit slower, not optimal Gengars (Sludge bomd and one even with Hex) - fainted after 1 or 2 bites that followed a stone edge at 1-3 seconds left (as mentioned above, the timer showed 0 when the boss finished the final animation) - slower then previous parts of fight, but I did not had something better than the TyraN0w, what did not worked? - I started with 5 Gengars, all level 29 or 30 + Tyra - maybe another 15 seconds needed - changed weakest Gengar with Dragonite (then lvl 32) - did not worked, same around 10-15 seconds more needed - power up 100 IV Gengar - same, did not noticed a big impact - power up from lvl 20 to lvl 30 my current best Gengar (shadow claw/shadow ball) and use with 3 other Gengars and Dragonite and Tyra - now this time I was close - tried startgni with Dragonite since I;ve noticed I can tank a lot - same as above - then I decided to force a bit - level up the strong Gengar, lvl up the Dragonite (don't ask me why only to lvl 34.5, it's a personal reason). - decided on the order - started and I got lucky. I might had one try, like 30 seconds left (and I know the game let you finish ones you get to press Battle) and 10% phone battery but I'm not sure I would have managed.Thanks for reading! Good luck on soloing all lvl 3 raid bosses. Rely on /u/pulsivesilver spreadsheet with top DPSer for each raid boss. via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2tReYfZ
"Alakazam raid boss soloed" "Alakazam raid boss soloed" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 23:57 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.