Ads Top

"Does travelling over a certain speed make Pokemon instantly flee?"


#PokemonGO: I've seen posts of people saying don't use incense while driving because it makes pokemon instantly flee. But I wanted to get more details about this due to recent experiences of mine.I like to use tracking maps to find good IV pokemon near me so I can drive and catch them. I don't ever spoof or use anything else to alter my gameplay. I'm always there physically so when there is a good pokemon that is lucky enough to spawn near me, I always try to get it.Recent experiences has had me having a Charizard flee away from me from my first ultra ball + razz berry curve ball throw as well as a Lapras.It got me thinking is it because I was driving to the location that it flees away this often? Note I always park and catch, never catch while driving which is stupid. But I usually have my pogo open while I drive there so it may register some distance if I'm lucky.Do you think it's because I had pogo open and even though I parked to try catch a pokemon it thought I was travelling too fast and it flees? Or is it just dumb RNG?I definitely had lucky times where a pokemon would be caught in one go (specifically Laprases or Snorlax that has a high catch rate) but I also remember the bad times where things flee after one ball. via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2rDUcTv
"Does travelling over a certain speed make Pokemon instantly flee?" "Does travelling over a certain speed make Pokemon instantly flee?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 04:20 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.