Ads Top

"I understand it is frustrating but PLEASE stop with the make Tier 4 raids easier threads."


#PokemonGO: They are not meant to be beaten by one or two people, just play 2 and 3 for your rewards. It isn't a huge deal.I understand it is frustrating, I'm a solo player (mostly) myself and have wasted 2 premium raid passes on a Snorlax and Charizard which no one showed up for.If you've been solo for a while you should never have expected to beat a high tier on your own or with a single friend, I saw this coming for myself so I only spend my free pass on raids I know I can solo so I get the XP and rewards. You can't expect Tyranitars everyday.Start a group online of people near you or something I don't see why Niantic should lower the difficulty which isn't even that hard at the moment to be honest.Edit: Also keep in my mind it hasn't even been a week since release... via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2tmk9qn
"I understand it is frustrating but PLEASE stop with the make Tier 4 raids easier threads." "I understand it is frustrating but PLEASE stop with the make Tier 4 raids easier threads." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 22:34 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.