Ads Top

"I'm currently at the Paris-La Defense event ! Infos + Ama ?"


#PokemonGO: I'm currently at the first ever european event, at La Defense near Paris !All of the pokestops are lured constantly for the event, and a lot of new sponsored ones have appeared.There is also a Pilachu mascot for pictures.I'd say there's about 30-40 people here. Not much interaction though.Another problem is that the power outlets and the pokestops are about 20 meters away from the Pikachu, so we're not really in the same area.I'll be here for another hour or more, so ask me anything !Edit 1 : The Pikachu Mascot going for a walk : http://ift.tt/2rH786f via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2sc7BRn
"I'm currently at the Paris-La Defense event ! Infos + Ama ?" "I'm currently at the Paris-La Defense event ! Infos + Ama ?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 20:50 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.