Ads Top

"Is anyone else having "GPS Signal not found" issues?"


#PokemonGO: For the last 4-5 hours I am continuously getting GPS errors. I am at home and have tried both on and off my WiFi. I have walked around the apartment complex to try and maybe get an accurate signal. Have just turned off and on my GPS (cleared GPS history) and restarted my phone. Nothing has worked so far which is quite frustrating.Any tips that I have missed? Could this be on the server side?UPDATE: This cleared up an hour or two after posting this. Yet this morning I logged into game and when I did there were no Pokemon spawning even though I was standing near 3 spawn points that should have been active.....currently researching shadow ban. via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2s37OWV
"Is anyone else having "GPS Signal not found" issues?" "Is anyone else having "GPS Signal not found" issues?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 20:07 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.