Ads Top

"Porygon Z planning"


#PokemonGO: Hi everyone, I know generation 4 is probably quite a way off, but I was about to (finally) evolve my porygon and began wondering whether it was actually a good idea or not.At least for me, porygon has been extremely rare. I hatched 2 of them early on and caught another a few weeks back, but other than that I've mostly walked my porygon to get to 50 candies. I also didn't see any porygon during the valentines event.Based on our knowledge of how previous new evolutions are introduced it's likely that when Porygon Z is introduced it will cost 25 candies to go from porygon to porygon 2 and a further 100 candies to evolve to porygon Z.My question is, do you think it's worth keeping the candies I currently have for porygon in preparation for when gen 4 is released or should I just go ahead and evolve to porygon 2 now? via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2sG3MVO
"Porygon Z planning" "Porygon Z planning" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 08:07 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.