Ads Top

"Heracross GO Fest Hypothesis"


#PokemonGO: Hi guys, really excited about new upcoming gym rework along with new IRL events for the game.Now, here is an idea, (I searched and couldn't find it on this subreddit) What if the reason we see Heracross on the GO Fest announcement is that he will be our first seasonal region exclusive?What I mean is that Heracross could migrate to the northern hemisphere for the summer and to the south for the winter. This would match with the dates for the event, as it will be in the summer.I love the idea of region exclusives, and I don't really mind if I never get to catch some of them. Having exclusives be locked to different regions of the world makes this game exciting and have a sense of reality.I know this could be farfetch'd, but it's what makes the most sense, to me at least. If you have another idea of why he is there let me know! :) (other than region exclusives will be at this event lol, which has already been discussed)Have a great day trainers! via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2tacPLV
"Heracross GO Fest Hypothesis" "Heracross GO Fest Hypothesis" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 08:07 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.