Ads Top

"[Suggestion] Increase the maximum storage of "Free" Raid Passes to 3. (So you can save for the weekend/binges)"


#PokemonGO: I feel that Raids are an absolutely fantastic idea. They are fun, a total meta shakeup, and even have killer rewards. My beef is with the one-a-day ordeal. I get that it needs a cap, but if we could save a couple of the "free" ones, it will be fantastic for meeting up with your friends for a long session.I'm not purposing increasing how many you can get each day, simply just allowing you to save them for a day you can play. I've never had tons of fun playing this game for 20 min then dropping it. My best experiences were always in 3-4 hour long sessions with my friends, and daily caps and paywalls really kill that for me.This is a awesome new feature, and could easily bring back a lot of old players. My problem with it is that those new "old" players will need to spend money right out of the gate for long sessions and that is rather discouraging. via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2tGwG5L
"[Suggestion] Increase the maximum storage of "Free" Raid Passes to 3. (So you can save for the weekend/binges)" "[Suggestion] Increase the maximum storage of "Free" Raid Passes to 3. (So you can save for the weekend/binges)" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 05:52 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.