Ads Top

"Unpopular opinion. I like the new gyms and raids."


#PokemonGO: With all the post I am seeing about how people hate the new gym system and hate buying raid passes. I want to go ahead and get down voted into oblivion to support Niantic.First of all. I would take any cut to the amount of free coins to never train up a damn gym ever again.Second..raids are awesome and I'm sorry for the people who can't afford an extra pass but honestly you probably shouldn't be playing any video game all day if a dollar is too expensive for you.Me and my girlfriend both bought ten yesterday and went around town meeting people and getting tyranitars. It was the most fun 6 hours I could imagine and it was worth more than 10 bucks easily. It was cheaper than going to a bar for drinks, it was cheaper than a bag of weed, it was cheaper than a movie, it was hours of fun and we still have 5 passes left.Please remember Niantic is a company with employees that need to eat. You get a free pass everyday and if you want more than that invest in an experience, invest in a company who is giving you something to do.After the hype dies down one raid a day will be more than enough for me. Neither me or my girlfriend spend a lot of money on this game but sometimes we want to get some lures and chill outside, sometimes we want to go on a hike and we will buy some incubators. Now we have a new way to spend our days together and that's worth a dollar to us. via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2t8VPIT
"Unpopular opinion. I like the new gyms and raids." "Unpopular opinion. I like the new gyms and raids." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 23:02 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.