Ads Top

"What motivates you to still play?"


#PokemonGO: Pardon if this thread has been brought up before.About a year later, why do you still play? Every time I tell someone I'm playing I get the same reaction: "You still play Pokémon GO?"Admittedly it's not as fun as it once was. Last year the streets even in my small town were lined with players, lures everywhere. My friends and I would play in groups, making it more fun and social.These days I play alone, and while I do enjoy it, it does feel a little empty and pointless right now. There's no one to share the experience with, and personally I've never been a fan of the gyms.My goal in the game right now is basically to catch Pokémon, complete the Pokedex. I also enjoy the physical activity of going for Poke walks.This kind of turned into me ranting about how the game doesn't appeal as much to me anymore.Questions for discussion Why do you still play? What are your main goals? How do you have more fun when playing? via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2taoni6
"What motivates you to still play?" "What motivates you to still play?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 23:07 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.