Ads Top

"[Complaint] 2 Stars are a joke, while 3 stars are near impossible to solo except for elite players... but only because of the timer."


#PokemonGO: Raids just seem off. A two star raid hardly takes 2 Pokemon, while I tried a Vaporeon the other day and time ran out before my second Pokemon died... that's just so wrong. I would have beat it... I'm level 32 for reference (casual-hardcore-ish).If I start a raid by myself, why does a timer need to be there? I have 6 Pokemon, let me use them! Especially if I had to wait 2 minutes to set them up! via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2uKqXMS
"[Complaint] 2 Stars are a joke, while 3 stars are near impossible to solo except for elite players... but only because of the timer." "[Complaint] 2 Stars are a joke, while 3 stars are near impossible to solo except for elite players... but only because of the timer." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 10:07 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.