Ads Top

"It frustrates me that raids keep you from fighting gyms and we don't know about them until we are near gym. Wish we could see raid status on gym badges."


#PokemonGO: There's a coffee shop I enjoy riding my bike to that has a Pokegym. It's in "enemy" territory but I am hoping to get a gold gym badge on it so I like to take it while I sit there and drink coffee. Unfortunately, frequently a raid is going on while I am there which means I can't take the gym and earn some badge points.The shop is further away from my home than my scanner shows so I have no idea if a raid is going to be going on or not when I leave.Of course this also happens when I want to go out and take gyms too. During peak raid times I am limited to what gyms I can take down. Really wish raids didn't affect gym play so much or at least we could pull up a gym badge and get notice if there is a raid going on there. via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2uNku3z
"It frustrates me that raids keep you from fighting gyms and we don't know about them until we are near gym. Wish we could see raid status on gym badges." "It frustrates me that raids keep you from fighting gyms and we don't know about them until we are near gym. Wish we could see raid status on gym badges." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 12:57 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.