Ads Top

"Lugia defeated by 5 trainers and Articuno by 4"


#PokemonGO: Hi guys, I'm hoping this is an OK content to share. I was just checking kuboyan79's Twitter feed, just to find that his group was able to defeat Lugia with 5 people, and Articuno with 4 people and 15 seconds left on the clock. I don't know how many others have been able to do this but I thought it was an interesting achievement so I thought I would share.Lugia: https://twitter.com/kuboyan79/status/890142271802404864 & Articuno: https://twitter.com/kuboyan79/status/890116266517770240 via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2vKGSeC
"Lugia defeated by 5 trainers and Articuno by 4" "Lugia defeated by 5 trainers and Articuno by 4" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 22:22 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.