Ads Top

"[Photo] You seemed to like my Raid Boss field guide yesterday, so here are some more (Legendaries, Level 2, all-in-one...)"


#PokemonGO: Yesterday I made this mobile friendly raid boss field guide for my girlfriend and I shared it with you too. Your feedback was amazing and some of you had some requests for more graphics.So I took some time to build a few different charts to better match your raiding needs :) I hope you'll find them useful.Level 4 Raid BossesLevel 3 Raid BossesLevel 2 Raid BossesLevel 2 + 3 + 4 Raid BossesLegendary Raid Bosses (beware, highly speculative)All-in-OneQuick notes * I didn't do one for Level 1 raids, sorry. * Of course the Legendaries one is only speculation so don't hold me to it in the future :) * I will update these if any mistakes are reported and if Niantic adds some more Pokémon in the raid boss pool. * CP range is only accurate for level 20+ playersCredits * Data was pulled from pokemongo.gamepress.gg and pokebattler.com * Sprites are from bisafans.de via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2unrR54
"[Photo] You seemed to like my Raid Boss field guide yesterday, so here are some more (Legendaries, Level 2, all-in-one...)" "[Photo] You seemed to like my Raid Boss field guide yesterday, so here are some more (Legendaries, Level 2, all-in-one...)" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 03:59 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.