Ads Top

"What are the core 10-20 Pokemon you'd recommend powering up?"


#PokemonGO: Until the recent change in gyms and raids, I had been focusing on filling out my 'dex and largely ignoring movesets, IVs, and anything relevant to fighting. But now gyms are more fun, and raids are pretty cool. I just hit level 30, and I have some dust and a bunch of technical machines to burn.If you could only have a core set of 10-20 Pokemon for raiding, and attacking and defending gyms, what would they be? What minimum IVs and what movesets? What can I leave at a lower level and what should definitely be powered up to max level?I know there's no right answer. I'm looking forward to seeing the discussion. via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2uYP4dK
"What are the core 10-20 Pokemon you'd recommend powering up?" "What are the core 10-20 Pokemon you'd recommend powering up?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 00:02 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.