Ads Top

"Adding each Pokémon to the gyms beside avatar."


#PokemonGO: On the 20th of July I set a personal challenge to add each of my Pokémon to the gyms in Clonmel (a small town in Ireland) where we're lucky enough to have 16 gyms and a fairly active community. Over a month later I've finally added in my Tyranitar - unfortunately I'm missing Miltank (level 37) :/But I thought it might be interesting for people to see how each Pokémon looks beside their trainer avatar. The only one out of place is Steelix (I want to check if that will look differently with other Pokemon in the gym). Now the quest is to get a screenshot with just my Pokémon in the gym as I think they all deserve a moment in the limelight.http://burkie.com/gyms - page contains 249 images (300px * 534px) via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2wCiwXK
"Adding each Pokémon to the gyms beside avatar." "Adding each Pokémon to the gyms beside avatar." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 05:51 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.