Ads Top

"Build-A-Bear Pokémon Plushies"


Hey guys I work at a BaB and just want you guys to know that Bulbasuar and Meowth will be coming too within the Fall and Winter. I have no pics because it's a list of future bears and not photos but I thought I'd share! The moment we get them in store I'll probably post pics before the offical release/reveal day via /r/pokemon http://ift.tt/2wFB75G
"Build-A-Bear Pokémon Plushies" "Build-A-Bear Pokémon Plushies" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 11:40 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.