Ads Top

"I want to go back to Kalos"


I think we should get another game featuring Kalos. It always felt like a lot of things were missing in XY, and the games just seem unfinished. AZ and Lysandre were interesting characters to me and I think if they were more flushed out the games could've been the best. Lysandre was also the 1st villain in pkmn history that wasn't for himself. I know in XY it felt like he just wanted to kill every1 for no reason but in reality he just wanted to make the world a better place. If we only saw the events that made him think the way he did maybe we'd be able to connect with him better. A lot of people say he's the worst villain but he probably could've been the best if they just gave him more backstory. Also gotta give XY props for the amazing PSS, I met so many great people and I was able to become a decent competitive player thanks to it. Kalos just needs another chance to shine, it's a beautiful region full of so many unique and fun to use pkmn . The fact that it gave us so many interesting concepts, features and brought so many people back to the series but doesn't even get a sequel or a 3rd game? What about AZ Floette, did they forget it exists and you're telling me the pkmn who's the GUARDIAN OF EARTH is just some tedious side quest? It just feels unfair that XY could be the only games to represent this region because it deserves better. So I just hope that sometime in the future they'll allow us to go back this region either as a main game or post game. via /r/pokemon http://ift.tt/2wFQsmx
"I want to go back to Kalos" "I want to go back to Kalos" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 11:40 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.