Ads Top

"If you lived in the Pokemon world, who would you be?"


Saw this over on 4Chan and thought it was an interesting discussion to have:"If you lived in the Pokemon world, what region would you live in? Realistically, what job would you have? What Pokemon(s) would be your companion, would they join your in your daily activities such as working, cooking, hanging out, etc.?"I'd probably be similar to now. I'd be a teacher, Kalos is the most European place we have yet (no UK region :( ) I'd live in Lumiose City as I don't live in the same area as schools I work in to avoid embarrassingly seeing pupils in the shop.I've never been abroad so I'm assuming I wouldn't have travelled out of Kalos at this point. I'd probably have a collection of Pokemon from the routes around Lumiose and Santalune Cities:Wartortle, obtained from Professor Sycamore for researchCombee, because I love honey!Skitty, because my boyfriend would want a pet cat even though I'm allergic!Litleo, because they're adorable and I'd go out of my way to find oneGoldeen, because I've always kept goldfishPidgeotto and Fletchinder as I've always kept pet birdsPikachu, can't not really considering Santalune Forest is so nearbyFurfrou, because I LOVE dogs and they're my favourite animalPansage, Pansear and Panpour to teach my students about type advantagesSlugma, caught on my way to Coumarine CityHaunter, caught on my way to Laverre CityMiltank, so we always have fresh milkMareep, I used to live in Wales so I can't not catch a sheep Pokemon!Herdier, I love dogs and have a friend who used to visit America a lot so I imagine he'd have brought me one back from Unova.Growlithe, same as above but the same friend lived in Japan for a year, so I imagine he brought me one back from Kanto. via /r/pokemon http://ift.tt/2w4pfbA
"If you lived in the Pokemon world, who would you be?" "If you lived in the Pokemon world, who would you be?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 13:55 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.